Welcome to the MYN website, www.mynsport.com owned and operated by NOVTEN, LLC and its affiliates MYN. NOVTEN is a LLC company, based in FLORIDA. Except as otherwise noted herein, these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your use of the NOVTEN Website and MYN’s services, applications, content and products (collectively, the “Site”).
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Please read the following terms and conditions of use, including an Arbitration Agreement, because your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not access or use the Site. NOVTEN reserves the right to make changes to the Site and to these Terms from time to time. When we make changes, we will post them here. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms whenever you use our Site because by visiting the Site, you agree to accept any such changes. NOVTEN provides you with access to and use of the Site subject to your compliance with the Terms.
No material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except as specifically permitted on the Site. You also may not, without NOVTEN’s written permission, “mirror” any material contained on this Site or any other server. The Site, including all of its information and content, such as text, data, wallpaper, icons, characters, artwork, images, photographs, graphics, music, sound, messages, software and the HTML used to generate the pages (collectively, “Materials and Content”), is NOVTEN property or that of our suppliers or licensors and is protected by patent, trademark and/or copyright under United States and/or foreign laws. Except as otherwise provided on the site or in these Terms, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, modify, delete, add to, license, post, transmit or distribute any Materials and Content from this Site in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purpose without the specific prior written permission of NOVTEN.
We grant you a personal, limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to access the Site and to use the information and services contained here solely for your personal, noncommercial use as described below. We reserve the right, for any reason or for no reason, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to revise the products and services described on the Site and to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, the Materials and Content on the Site as well as features and/or hours of availability of the Site, and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so. We may also impose rules for and limits on use of the Site or restrict your access to part, or all, of the Site without notice or penalty. We have the right to change these rules and/or limitations at any time, in our sole discretion.
The content on this Site does not constitute medical advice. You should consult your doctor before beginning any exercise, training or athletic program. NOVTEN is not responsible for any medical or health problems that may result from your engaging in any activities described on this Site or from any information you obtain from this Site. If you ever feel discomfort or pain, you should not continue.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND ARBITRATION AGREEMENT
MINDFUL OF THE HIGH COST OF LEGAL DISPUTES, NOT ONLY IN DOLLARS BUT ALSO IN TIME AND ENERGY, BOTH YOU AND NOVTEN LLC, AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THESE TERMS, YOUR VISIT TO THE SITE, OR TO ANY PURCHASE, TRANSACTION, RETURN OR OTHER INTERACTION WITH NOVTEN (INCLUDING CLAIMS RELATING TO MYN’S ADVERTISEMENTS AND DISCLOSURES, EMAIL AND MOBILE SMS MESSAGES SENT BY NOVTEN, OR MYN’S COLLECTION OR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION) (“DISPUTE”) SHALL BE RESOLVED THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION, RATHER THAN IN COURT. THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT AND FEDERAL ARBITRATION LAW APPLY TO THIS AGREEMENT.
ANY PARTY WHO INTENDS TO SEEK ARBITRATION MUST FIRST TRY IN GOOD FAITH TO RESOLVE THE DISPUTE BY PROVIDING TO THE OTHER PARTY A WRITTEN NOTICE (“NOTICE”) DESCRIBING THE FACTS AND CIRCUMSTANCES OF THE DISPUTE AND THE SPECIFIC RELIEF SOUGHT AND INCLUDING ANY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION. THE NOTICE MUST BE MAILED VIA CERTIFIED OR REGISTERED MAIL TO: NOVTEN, LLC, 1760 WYOMING STREET, LONGWOOD FLORIDA 32750, OR TO YOU AT YOUR LAST-USED BILLING ADDRESS OR THE BILLING AND/OR SHIPPING ADDRESS IN YOUR ONLINE PROFILE. IF WE ARE UNABLE TO REACH AN AGREEMENT TO RESOLVE THE CLAIM WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER THE NOTICE IS SENT, EITHER PARTY MAY COMMENCE ARBITRATION.
BY AGREEING TO ARBITRATION, YOU AND NOVTEN ARE NOT LIMITING IN ANY WAY EITHER OF OUR STATUTORY OR COMMON LAW RIGHTS OR POTENTIAL REMEDIES TO WHICH EITHER OF US WOULD BE ENTITLED TO IF OUR DISPUTE WERE INSTEAD BEING HEARD IN A COURT.
IF YOU HAVE IN ANY MANNER VIOLATED OR THREATENED TO VIOLATE ANY NOVTEN LLC INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT (AS DEFINED BELOW), WE MAY BRING SUIT IN ANY STATE OR FEDERAL COURT IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA. YOU CONSENT TO EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS.
CLASS ACTION WAIVER
The Site may be used only for lawful purposes and is available only for your personal, non-commercial use which shall be limited to viewing the Site, purchasing products, providing information to the Site and downloading product information for your personal review. Any permission granted herein terminates automatically without further notice if you breach any of the Terms. Upon such termination, you agree to immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate domestic and/or international copyright laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, posting and uploading of information, and are responsible for the consequences of such communications to the Site. NOVTEN specifically prohibits any use of the Site, and requires all users to agree not to use the Site, for any of the following:
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation, or that would fail to comply with accepted Internet protocol
- Communicating, transmitting or posting material that is copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the owner to post it
- Communicating, transmitting or posting material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner
- Communicating, transmitting or posting material that infringes on any other intellectual property, privacy or publicity right of another
- Communicating, transmitting or transferring (by any means) information or software derived from the site to foreign countries or certain foreign nations in violation of any applicable export control laws
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Site’s or MYN’s networks or network security, or attempting to use the Site’s service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system
- Communicating, transmitting or posting material that is in violation of applicable laws or regulations
- Using the Site to harass, disrupt, or unlawfully interfere with NOVTEN business interests
- Posting any information which is incomplete, false, inaccurate or not your own
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
- These Terms shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions. Any dispute relating in any way to these Terms, your visit to the Site, or to any purchase, return or other transaction with NOVTEN shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Florida. However, if you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate any NOVTEN Intellectual Property right, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Florida. You consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in these courts. Any arbitration under this agreement and these Terms shall be conducted under the prevailing rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action.
To contact us with any questions or concerns in connection with these Terms or the Site, or to provide any notice under these Terms to us, please refer to our “Contact Us” page of this website.
Our products are made in Italy